The role of specific identities – Peter Drucker
- Lenin, "The discussion on self-determination summed up" Collected Works Volume 22, pp.355-356
- Johanna Brenner, "Intersectionality from a Marxist Perspective" From: Women and the Politics of Class
Monthly Review Press,New York 2000
- Peter Drucker, Self-organization, self-emancipation and identity: What can we learn from indigenous peoples, blacks and lesbigays?
- K. Marx, excerpts from Chapter II From: The Communist Manifesto, 1848
- Michael Löwy, Chapter 5 from 'Fatherland or Mother Earth'
- Gilbert Achcar on Marxists and religion 
- Peter Drucker, Arab sexualities
- Fourth International, "Excerpts of the resolution Role and Tasks of the Fourth International" , 2010 World Congress
- Further readings
- Fourth International, On Lesbian/Gay Liberation