Des informations pratiques
Jetez un oeil sur la carte pour voir ou se situe l'IIRF. Sur la carte, sont aussi indiques le distributeur de billet le plus proche, le supermarche, les lignes de bus et de tram, le bureau de change et la piscine.
Internet est accessible dans tout l'immeuble par Wifi. Les The networks are "Ambon", "Lombok" and "iirf" - the password for all of them is "indonesia".
If you stay in one of the IIRE rooms your card gives you access to IIRE via the front door. If you stay in a StayOkay room (only relevant for large groups), you have to enter via StayOkay's main entrance (the other side of the building).
The nearest ATM is at Sumatrastraat, just before Javastraat. Turn right from the IIRE front door, right again when you reach Borneostraat (where the tram rails run) and the first to your left is Sumatrastraat.
- Tickets can be bought when boarding the bus or tram. It is however cheaper to buy a Strippenkaart in advance (can be bought from StayOkay frontdesk)
- Busses, trams and metro runs from 06.00 to 00.30. In the night there is a less regular service of night busses
- Tram 14 runs from Timorplein to the city centre (Waterlooplein, Dam, Jordaan)
- Bus 22 runs from Javaplein to the Central Station
- Tram 3 runs from Muiderpoort to Albert Cuypstraat and Museumsplein.
- The Muiderpoort station can be handy for train connecting to the airport, the central station and other destinations. See schedules here
It is possible to rent bikes from StayOkay.
There is no laundry facilities available for visitors. It is possible to do laundry at StayOkay, tokens can be bought from the reception.
The Studio K art cinema located in the same complex offers reduced price (5,50 / 6,00 euro) for holders of IIRE and StayOkay keycards. All foreign language movies are subtitled.