11/12 Social movements and our fight for another society : Penny Duggan
Social movements and our fight for another society: labour unions were amongst the first mass social movements; the women’s movement, the global justice movements, mass campaigns (against the war, against climate change…) are also an important field of our intervention because they are the primary area of radicalisation and politicisation. How have their forms and focus evolved? What is the importance of these movements for our ecosocialist and feminist project? How do they contribute to the development of our programme? What is the link with our building of political parties?
- Jo Freeman Tyranny of structurelessness
- Pierre Rousset The World Social Forum, a sustainable model?
- The Dictatorship of the proletariat and socialist democracy III. Class struggle under capitalism, the struggle for democratic rights, and the emergence of the dictatorship of the proletariat Resolution of the 12th World Congress of the Fourth International, 1985
- Michel Warschawski Grassroots Activism and NGOs
- Daniel Tanuro Real democracy now - credit, time, space and revolution
- Interview with Miguel Romero “Nothing will be as it was before”
- Eric Toussaint 15th october A great victory for the indignad@s